To undergo a full medical examination for a US visa before the interview, you must register for a medical examination and provide all the necessary documents.
You need to provide the following documents:
- foreign passport;
- photographs (50×50 mm) – 4 pieces;
- military ID (for men);
- stamped immunization card the medical institution that issued it (mandatory for immigrants, not mandatory for those who want to obtain a Fiancée Fiancé Visa – “K”);
- type of visa;
- number of immigration file;
- confirmation page of the completed visa application form DS-160 or DS-260;
- place of residence in your country;
- the intended address where you will live in the States;
- e-mail and telephone number for communication;
- information / documents confirming chronic diseases, established pregnancy, disability, past serious illnesses, infections and operations;
- a certificate from a doctor that you received successful treatment with dates and descriptions medications (if syphilis, tuberculosis, a positive Mantoux / quantiferone (IGRA) test was previously diagnosed, or questionable X-ray results were obtained);
- a doctor’s note describing the therapy, if you are undergoing treatment for mental illness, drug alcohol addiction.
The list of vaccinations for US Visas depends on the age of the visa applicant.
List of required vaccinations:
- Measles infection
- Hepatitis A
- Rotavirus (stomach flu)
- Hepatitis B
- Meningococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Hemophilic infection
- If the applicant cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons, a medical certificate must be provided;
- Children are vaccinated at the minimum age according to US immunization standards.