Green Card is an open door to the United States. This document officially confirms that you are not a U.S. citizen, but you have a legitimate reason to live and work in the United States. Owning a Green Card, you have nearly all the rights that have U.S. citizens. You can reside, work and study in the United States.
- DV Green Card Lottery
- Green Card for Non-U.S. Spouse
- Green Card Renewal
- Green card through a relative of a US citizen
- Medical Examination as one of the main parts of the Immigrant Visa Process
- Naturalization process: Completing the application and getting photographed
- Removing restrictions from a conditional green card