|Instructions in Spanish||Instructions in Russian|
Overview of the Application Process for Naturalization Certificate
|Procedure Name:||U.S.Naturalization Certificate Application|
|Purpose:||To obtain United States citizenship through Naturalization. The main requirement of getting the Naturalization Certificate is to give the proof of your U.S.citizenship.|
|Eligible Applicants:||Those who became U.S. citizens through parents, born abroad from American Parent(s).|
|Where to apply:||In USCIS immigration office. To apply for naturalization and complete the process abroad is impossible.|
|How to apply:||Order and download this information guide online now to learn how to obtain the Naturalization Certificate.|
United States Naturalization Certificate Application Eligibility:
In order to apply for the Certificate the applicant must comply with the following requirements:
- To become the U.S. citizen through Naturalization.
- For those who got the U.S. citizenship through Parents.
- Who was born abroad from American Parent(s).
- Automatic U.S. citizenship through the naturalization of the parents before you will be 18 years old.
The Citizenship of the United States is one of the most advantageous citizenships in the world, there are several benefits of having a U.S. passport including the right to work in United States, and also the right to study and live permanently in the U.S. Among the benefits of a Citizen versus a Green Card holder status there are the fact that in most cases if you comply with certain requirements of physical presence and others, the children of Americans will be American citizens by birth even if they are born in a country abroad outside of the U.S. Also as a Citizen of the U.S. you have a preference over Green Card holders when applying for a Green Card for your relatives. A Green Card status can expire, especially if you move out of the U.S. permanently for certain period of time, but the Citizenship doesn’t expire. The process of becoming a U.S. citizen is also known as naturalization. Some people are born U.S. citizens through bird in the U.S. or abroad, and other people become naturalized citizens. People who become naturalized U.S. citizens may become double citizens, holding American citizenship and also their original citizenship. However not all countries allow dual citizenship.
Attention! This website does not issue the certificates of naturalization and does not accept the applications for the process and the issuance of U.S. naturalization certificates. Only the U.S. Department of USCIS has the right for this process. You can get a certificate of naturalization directly by submitting an application and providing all the necessary documents to the USCIS office. On our website you can order a guide that includes step by step instructions and an application to receive a copy of the Certificate of Naturalization. The costs of this guide do not include the cost to file, process and obtain a certificate of naturalization. Cash payment for these services must be paid directly to the Department of USCIS when submitting the documents.
How to apply for a Naturalization Certificate ?
Ordering the information guide and the package instructions Naturalization Certificate, you will receive details of the process, step by step instructions on how to apply for a copy of the naturalization certificate, and how to get the certificate. You will get access to the forms and instructions. For more information about how to apply for certificate, download the information guide and instructions.
This page can be found on: https://www.usimmigrationapplication.org/citizenship/naturalization-certificate
Information and Instructions about Naturalization Certificate
included in this immigration guide:
- Who is eligible to apply for and obtain a Naturalization Certificate?
- How to provide proof of U.S. citizenship?
- How to apply for a Naturalization Certificate?
- Requirements for obtaining a copy of the U.S. naturalization certificate.
- Where can I apply for a Naturalization Certificate, while I’m in the U.S.?
- List of offices accepting applications for a Naturalization Certificate.
- How to apply for a Naturalization Certificate, if you are outside the U.S.?
- How do I get a copy of the Naturalization Certificate if the original has been lost?
- Requirements for children who want to obtain a Naturalization Certificate.
- How long does the process of applying for a Naturalization Certificate last?
- How to speed up the process of obtaining a Naturalization Certificate?
- The requirements for the Naturalization Certificate.
- How to check the status of the application a Naturalization Certificate online, by phone or by E-Mail?
- Does the United States have double citizenship?
- Can I have a U.S. Naturalization Certificate and passport of another country (not U.S.)?
- Fees when applying for a Naturalization Certificate.
- How to find an office where you can apply for a Naturalization Certificate?
- The cost of filing and processing the applications and payment options in obtaining a Naturalization Certificate.
- General requirements for application, processing of information and links to the official form of the U.S. Naturalization Certificate.
U.S. Naturalization Certificate Application Related Forms
- Application-Form for the U.S. Naturalization Certificate.
- Instructions to application for Naturalization Certificate.
- Application-Form N-565 for Documents substitution (Naturalization/ Citizenship)
- Application Form for a Naturalization Certificate: the name change, correction of information and replacement.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the government, we are a private publisher of information guides. This product only includes instructions, it does not include filing fees, or any other charges to submit your application.