Home » U.S. Immigration News » Green Card » Ukrainians continue applying for Green Cards

Ukrainians continue applying for Green Cards

posted in: Green Card 0

Non-immigrants who want to live in the U.S. permanently have to apply for Green Card. Applying for a Green Card in order to get the legal permanent resident status allows you to live in the United States with many rights and responsibilities, including the legal right to work and study in the United States.

At the local U.S. embassy in Kiev, located at 4, I. Sikorsky Street, Ukrainians can apply or finish their process for immigrant visa. There are a lot of ways to apply for a Green Card: through marriage with an American citizen – on the basis of the application, the U.S. citizen is a sponsor when filing a petition for the foreign wife or husband; the petition is filed in the U.S., but green card applicant’s documentation is submitted in the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The other common way is to get Green card through Family-Based petition from American Family Relatives (father, mother, spouse, brother, sister, children). Also Ukrainians can get Green Card through Employment (H-1B Work Visa), through Investment,  through DV Green Card Lottery etc.

In order to know more how to apply for a Green Card, visit our site http://www.usimmigrationapplication.org/green-card/green-card-application