Study in the United States is a great way to build a successful career. And for trip to study you have to get USA student visa.
Visa category F-1
This is the most common type of student visa. If you wish to complete academic studies at an accredited US educational institution, for example, an accredited college or university, a private high school, or you want to study English as part of an approved program, you need an F-1 visa. An F-1 visa is also needed in cases where training takes more than 18 hours a week.
Visa category M-1
If you are planning to do non-academic or vocational training in the United States, you need M-1 visa.
Educational programs requiring student visa:
- Getting secondary and higher education in US colleges and universities;
- Training in various English language courses for youth and adults;
- Preparation programs for passing international and professional exams;
- Preparatory programs for training in American schools and colleges;
- Training for Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
Required documents for obtaining US student visa:
- Electronic visa application form;
- Valid passport for the US;
- Photo (5 × 5 cm) taken in the last six months;
- Receipt of payment of the consular fee;
- Approved Form I-20 from an educational institution or from the administration of educational program in the United States;
- SEVIS fee payment receipt;
- Extracting grades from a US university that confirms that applicant is a full-time student;
- Letter with invitation to interview.
Attention! Persons who have A, E, F-2, G, H-4, J-2, L-2, M-2 visa categories and other non-immigrant visas derived can be entered in public elementary and secondary schools.