|Instructions in Spanish:|
Overview of the Application Process for U.S. Birth Certificate
|Procedure Name:||The application-copy of the U.S. Birth Certificate for citizens born in the U.S.|
|Procedure Name:||The birth certificate is used as the main proof of U.S. citizenship. The document is also used as an official document when applying for a U.S. passport.|
|Eligible Applicants:||The birth certificate is issued only to U.S. citizens at the time of their birth. Every U.S. citizen born in the United States has the right to apply for a copy of the birth certificate.|
|Expiration Date:||U.S. Birth Certificate has no expiration date|
|How to apply:||Order and download this information guide online now to learn how to apply for U.S. Birth Certificate|
Every American citizen at birth is entitled to a birth certificate. This certificate serves as proof of your U.S. citizenship. Most people born in the United States automatically become U.S. citizens at the time of their birth. There are a few exceptions for people who were born from parents diplomats.
How to apply for Birth Certificate?
The application for receiving a copy of a birth certificate may be filed in the state where the candidate (child) was born. In the Information Guide and the package instructions U.S. Birth Certificate you will also find information how to apply for and obtain a birth certificate through the organization Vital Documents.
Application fees and obtaining a copy of the birth certificate depend on exactly where you are applying.
The main requirement when applying for a birth certificate states that you must be born in the United States. One of the main requirements of obtaining a copy of the U.S. Birth Certificate is to have proof of your birth in the United States.
Some people are U.S. citizens at birth in the United States. Others, born abroad, becoming U.S. citizens through naturalization. If the Green Card holders wish to become U.S. citizens, they are advised to download an information package and instructions guide. U.S. citizens who had been adopted or born abroad by American parents may receive a Certificate of U.S. Citizenship. Naturalized U.S. citizens have the right to order and receive a copy of the Naturalization Certificate, as proof of U.S. citizenship.
Important: This site does not issue birth certificates and does not process the applications for the issuance of birth certificates. Only the U.S. State has the right to issue birth certificates. The applications are submitted only through the organization Vital Records.
This page can be found on: www.usimmigrationapplication.org/citizenship/us-birth-certificate
Information and Instructions about the U.S. Citizenship Application included in this immigration guide:
- Who has the right to submit an application U.S. Birth Certificate?
- Who has the right to obtain a birth certificate of the USA?
- How to prove the presence of U.S. citizenship?
- How to apply for a copy of the birth certificate?
- Requirements for obtaining a copy of the U.S. birth certificate.
- The cost of a U.S. birth certificate.
- The list of places where you can apply for and get a copy of the birth certificate.
- How to know exactly where to get a birth certificate?
- How do I get a birth certificate, if I am outside the United States?
- How do I get a copy of a birth certificate, if it has been lost?
- How can kids get a birth certificate?
- How long does the process of applying for a U.S. Birth Certificate last?
- How to speed up the process of obtaining a birth certificate?
- Requirements for obtaining a birth certificate.
- Is it allowed to hold dual citizenship in the United States?
- Can I have a birth certificate and U.S. passport of another country?
U.S. Birth Certificate Related Forms
- Application for a U.S. birth certificate.
- Application Form for a Birth Certificate of the United States: the name change, correction of information and replacement.
- Instructions to the application.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the government, we are a private publisher of information guides. This product only includes instructions, it does not include filing fees, or any other charges to submit your application.